Finding Compensation for ATV and UTV Accidents
in South Charleston, WV

Serving all of Kanawha County, WV

Legal Representation for ATV Accident Victims in South Charleston, WV

Finding the responsible party involved in an ATV accident can be difficult. It can be hard to distinguish whether the responsibility lies with the driver, the manufacturer, the landowner, or another outside party. The Law Office of Stephen P. New will help you to hold the responsible party accountable for their actions, and will represent your case to assist you in obtaining compensation for any injuries. Call us today at 304-362-7345 or 800-208-9169 to schedule a free initial interview with one of our personal injury attorneys. We offer service to South Charleston, WV, and the surrounding Kanawha County, WV, areas.

Explore Your Rights After a UTV Accident

A UTV, also called a side-by-side, is similar vehicle to an ATV. A UTV has a similar shape as a jeep, and there have been many cases of injuries caused by UTV roll-overs. If you have been injured by a UTV, you may be entitled to compensation. Because of the shape and build of a side-by-side, they are very easy to roll-over or flip. Those who sustain injuries deserve compensation from the manufacturer or even their employer for use of unsafe vehicles or lack of safety equipment. If you are living in South Charleston, WV, The Law Office of Stephen P. New will investigate your case and find the responsible party. Our attorneys do not rest until we find success for our clients.

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Kanawha County

The Law Office of Stephen P. New serves Kanawha County, WV, and the surrounding areas. Based in Beckley, WV, our attorneys know the appropriate state laws and regulations to fight for the rights of West Virginians involved in automobile, ATV, motorcycle, and other various accidents. Do not wait to seek compensation for your injuries, and contact our office today to see what we can do for you.

Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome Litigation

If you or a loved one were affected by the opioid epidemic and gave birth to a child dependent on opioids that were prescribed to the mother, please contact us at 1-844-BAD-PILL (1-844-223-7455).

Do You Live In Pineville? We’re Ready To Help People Exposed To Toxic Water.

Are you a resident of the Pineville area and/or customer of Pineville Municipal Water Company? The Law Office of Stephen P. New and Taylor & Hinkle Attorneys at Law have jointly filed a class action lawsuit against Pineville Municipal Water Company.

Learn More >>

Close Menu